After the great success with this recepie of swedish cinnamon rolls aka Kanelbullar I thought I would give you guys the recipe of another very appreciated swedish “tradition”, the kladdkaka, a yummie “sticky” chocolate cake.
It’s a cake that can be made in many variations and everyone have their “family recipe”. I’m gonna give you mine.
This is how you do:
– Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
– Melt the butter in a saucepan.
– Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and salt in a bowl.
– Add the melted butter and add the flour and the chocolate drops last.
– Pour the batter into the baking tin. You’ll need one of these.
– Bake in the oven for about 15/20 minutes.
– Let the cake to cool and sprinkle some powdered sugar to make it pretty.
– Serve as it is or with some icecream or wipped cream! Yum!