I’ve learned something new that I need to share with you guys! Aple roses are miniature apple pies, they are superduper easy to make and tastes like heaven!
You will need :
1. Red, yellow or green apples depending on if you want red, yellow or green roses. 1 apple is enough for 5 roses.
2. puff pastry.
1. cut your apple in 2/3mm slices
2. cut your puff pastry into 3 cm slices
3. boil the apple slices for 3/4 minutes
4. let the apples cool and place them on your puff pastry slices
5. bend the bottom over the apples to get a better grip and prevent the apple slice to fall down.
6. the roll everything into a rose.
7. add some cinnamon if you like
8. and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180° celsius
9. add some powdered sugar and your done! serve as they are or with a bit of wipped cream or vanilla cream…yum!